You have the most powerful marketing platform in the world — make the most of it.
Mastering HubSpot will help you get meaningful results with less pain and fewer money-losing mistakes by sharing detailed insights from running and optimizing my wildly successful HubSpot portal over the past 4 years.
Convinced? Jump straight to the packages.
The long, costly road to success
I started off on HubSpot not knowing what I was doing.
The product documentation was fantastic at telling me how to do things, but I didn’t know what things I should be doing, or how to prioritize.
I felt overwhelmed by the number of decisions I had to make, and I was afraid that poor choices would sink the project my CEO trusted me to lead. I desperately needed a best practices guide (which didn’t exist) or a full-time HubSpot consultant (which I couldn’t afford).
Do any of these questions sound familiar?
- Should I switch from WordPress to the HubSpot blog platform?
- Should I host my whole website in HubSpot or just my landing pages?
- What are UTM parameters and when should I use them?
- How do I get HubSpot to talk to my CRM?
- What should I use Workflows for?
- How do I track the ROI of my marketing efforts?
- What about all of my offline activity?
Mastering HubSpot addresses these questions and many more.
You could easily spend weeks combing through forums and reading outdated blog posts trying to get the answers you need. The goal of this book is to help cover all of your bases and avoid wasting time.
After spending literally thousands of hours finely tuning my HubSpot portal and my inbound marketing strategy, I finally have it figured out. I now know what it takes to apply sound inbound marketing techniques within the HubSpot platform to get outsized increases in visitors, leads, and customers.
If I hadn’t misconfigured, misused, and completely overlooked critical parts of the software, I would have reached my goals much sooner and with a lot more money in my pockets.
Introducing the book I wish I had when I first started
Mastering HubSpot is the most extensive and detailed guide of advanced HubSpot techniques and best practices available today. This resource is crammed with practical, immediately actionable things you can do to quickly maximize your investment in HubSpot.
I’ll guide you, step-by-step, through setup, configuration, customization, optimization, and beyond. ** I want you to be insanely successful with HubSpot! **
What you’ll learn:
- How to setup your portal properly on day one, including all the odds and ends that are missing from the HubSpot docs
- How to do closed-loop analytics the right way so you can prove the ROI of your marketing channels
- How to track events of interest so you know what marketing assets are contributing to your bottom line
- How to fold in your offline marketing activities and track them in HubSpot
- How to effectively segment your contact database and how to use each list
- How to increase your conversions by A/B testing emails and landing pages
- How to avoid the most common pitfalls that virtually every HubSpot customer encounters
- How to integrate third party systems like CRM, Google Analytics, AdWords, Visual Website Optimizer, KISSmetrics, and more
Why I’m selling this book
I consult with approximately two clients in a year. I get asked to work with dozens. I got tired of saying “no” to people. Hence, this book. I want to turn talented inbound marketers into HubSpot success stories through strategies and tactics that produce measurable results (the kind that result in pay raises).
I strongly believe in pricing based on value, and my clients are happy to pay my weekly rate, which has many more zeros than the price of this book.
What is your time and reputation worth?
Assume, conservatively, that fully-loaded cost of a marketing employee is $5,000 per month. It could take weeks, if not months, to formulate and execute an inbound marketing strategy and HubSpot implementation plan for your business.
And what would the consequences be if it didn’t work out?
About the author
Hey, I’m Rob Sobers, a designer, developer, and writer. I’ve been using HubSpot as the marketing director at a 900+ person enterprise software company for the past 4 years.
Through lots of hard work and planning, my team and I have used HubSpot to 6X our monthly traffic and 20X our monthly leads. When I’m not HubSpotting, I love to draw, travel, and spend time with my wife and 3 kiddos. Follow me on Twitter (@rsobers)!
Alas, the book is not ready yet. But if you enter your email address I’ll notify you as soon as it’s published and I’ll give you a special discount. Want some sample content? Read: HubSpot Gotcha #1: Identity De-duplication